DescriptionTake a Break! Pinball contains a set of 8 pinball tables based upon various popular Sierra games:
- Larry's Big Score (Leisure Suit Larry series)
- Lots in Space (Draxon: Level 2 - Nova 9: Return of Gir Draxon)
- Flipped Out Willy (The Adventures of Willy Beamish)
- Nova 9 (Draxon: Level 1 - Nova 9: Return of Gir Draxon)
- Planet Xenon in the Beginning (Planet Pinball: Level 1 - Space Quest series)
- Quest for Daventry (King's Quest series)
- Reformation Day (Planet Pinball: Level 3 - Space Quest series)
- Spaced Travel (Planet Pinball: Level 2 - Space Quest series)
There are no promo images for this game
- "Dynamix Pinball" -- Common name
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Games (Germany)||Sep, 1993||80 out of 100||80|
|PC Player (Germany)||Aug, 1993||61 out of 100||61|
|PC Joker||Oct, 1993||50 out of 100||50|
|Power Play||Oct, 1993||44 out of 100||44|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Dec, 1993||Unscored||Unscored|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|How to play?||3||Nowhere Girl (3736)
May 05, 2016
TriviaHere are some humorous definitions out of the games' help files :
THE DESIGNERS Muttonheads Scott Wallin and Louie McCrady would like to take this opportunity to say, "Hi!"
MOUSE It's that thing with what looks like a tail that hooks into the back of the computer. It rolls around, has two or three buttons that you can push, but it doesn't squeak likea real mouse, although that would be a nice feature.
THE HELP ZONE Somewhere in the dimension beyond sight and sound, caught in the void between man's search for meaning and a programmer's idea of something cute, neither fact nor fiction, where stupid questions are ignored and good questions left for the person with the sporty glasses and the highwaters, there lies a place we like to call, The Help Zone.