Related Web Sites
- Hints for Titanic -- These hints will help you solve it without spoiling the whole game.
- Interview with Titanic's Producer -- An interview with Andrew Nelson, the producer of and writer for Titanic, about the production of the game and the development of its characters and setting (Jan. 16th, 1998).
- RMS Titanic Sets Sail Again -- A Business Wire article about the game's release. (November 12th, 1996)
- Sail On the Titanic and Never Get Wet -- An article in The Augusta Chronicle about Titanic: Adventure Out of Time's release and production. The company that created it, Cyberflix, is also discussed. (November 9th, 1996)
- Titanic - A Dedicated Fanblog -- A blog which intends to keep information about the title available to modern gamers. It provides additional details about the game, as well as puzzle solutions for the 1996 title (Spoilers).
- Titanic Interactive Tour Guides -- All ten of the interactive tour guides, formerly available for download from the official website, at the information resource site Titanic-Titanic.
- Titanic: Review and Walkthrough -- A short review of Adventure Out of Time at Balmoral Software, which is followed by a detailed walkthrough of the game, illustrated by screenshots and maps from within the game itself (Nov. 26th, 1996).
- Titanic-Titanic: A Walkthrough -- A walkthrough of the game at the online Titanic resource, Titanic-Titanic, which is prefaced by a series of general tips intended to mitigate player confusion and frustration during the experience.
- Zarf's Review -- A Macintosh review of Adventure Out of Time by Andrew Plotkin (June, 1999).
Searches and Links
Amazon ; an online store selling new and used computer and video games.
Google ; search engine that ranks by popularity
eBay ; Many older games listed on MobyGames are out of print. Auction sites like eBay are the best place to find them.