DescriptionTZ-Breakout is a break-out game that features 50 levels. Destroy all the bricks to reach the next level. At the left side of the screen there is a cartoon covered with three stamps. The stamps should be removed quickly for extra points. A level editor enables users to create their own levels. The game features several special bricks:
- Permanent bricks: Bricks that can not be removed
- Grey bricks: These bricks have to be hit one to five times according to level.
- Smiley bricks: These bricks are returning the ball just the same way it came.
- Water bricks: Hitting these bricks will make you lose the ball.
- Key bricks: These bricks gives you a key that you needed to open locks.
- Lock bricks: These bricks can be opened if a key is at hand.
- Racket bricks: Gives you an extra life.
- Blue G-bricks: The ball is glued to the paddle for some time until you press mouse button or time has run out. This function will stay active until another special tile is hit.
- Blue L-bricks: The ball is locked and can be set free for double-ball play when hit again.
- Grey arrow bricks: If hit twice this brick will produce a permanent brick at the bottom of the screen and by this confine your racket movements to one side of the screen for few seconds.
- Red F-bricks: If a blocker is present the paddle will be turned into a gun for a few seconds allowing you to destroy the blocker.
- Green S-bricks: Hitting these bricks will remove one of the stamps covering the cartoons. The faster you remove these bricks the more points you get.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.