missing cover art
DescriptionBlazBlue: Calamity Trigger is a 2D fighting game with 12 characters, each with unique personalities, fighting styles and advantages. During the story mode every character has its own story which is told with dialogue between fights. During some of those dialogues the player has to choose between answers which influences the story's ending. Additionally there is a arcade mode (fighting against all characters in a row), score attack and a multiplayer mode.
The fighting system utilizes the usual fighting game options: there are weak, middle and strong attacks. Certain button combinations result in special, character specific attacks. If the player manages to hurt his opponent (or gets hit) a special energy bar fills up. If it is full he can unleash an especially powerful attack. There also is a stamina bar which decreases while blocking: when it is empty the character takes extra damage.
There are no Windows Apps user screenshots for this game.
There are 64 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
- BlazBlue series
- Genre: Versus fighting
- Japanese PlayStation 3 game releases with full English support
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesBlazBlue: Calamity Trigger appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- 2009 – The Fan Service Award
Related Web Sites
- Aksys Game (Game page on US publisher's website)
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (European official website (English))
- TrueAchievements achievement guide (The TrueAchievements achievement guide for BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger)
- Wikipedia: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.