DescriptionGT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience is a racing game similar to the Real Racing series, especially Real Racing 3 and the second instalment in Gameloft's racing series as a follow-up to GT Racing: Motor Academy . It provides 67 licensed cars by over 30 manufacturers and 13 tracks. The game's single-player mode includes ghosts from real drivers similar to RR3. The single-player mode is divided into 7 tiers. As in RR3 you need special tier cars to finish specific tiers. You can upgrade your car, which needs a mechanic and real-world time, but no time or costs are needed to repair cars unlike RR3.
In multi-player you can race against other players all over the world and create teams. There are over 1,400 events in total with modes such as Classic Races, Duels, Knockout and Overtake. New challenges are added weekly. There are different weather conditions, driving aids and customization options.
There are no Windows Phone screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Aston Martin Vanquish
- Automobile: Bugatti Veyron
- Automobile: Maserati MC12
- Automobile: McLaren MP4-12C
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.