DescriptionQuizClash is a quiz app in which two human players compete with each other. It is the localized version of the first version of the game, Quizkampen, originally only available in Swedish. The game then received different releases localized for the general language as well as local content for questions. Both players play on their own device. It can be played either with a friend added via a nickname, through a Facebook connection or a randomly chosen player worldwide. Each duel takes six rounds of three questions. The three questions are taken from one category, e.g. video games, history, comics, food or techonoly. For each round the players take turns choosing the category for the next three questions. Usually one duel takes between several minutes to one week. If a player does not play for 48 hours that game automatically ends. There is a built-in messenger to communicate with the opponent. Players can add suggestions for additional questions.
There are no Windows Phone user screenshots for this game.
There are 84 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "प्रश्नोत्तरीद्वंद्वयुद्ध" -- Indian spelling
- "Борьба Умов" -- Russian spelling
- "QUIZ對壘" -- Chinese spelling
- "Quizwanie" -- Polish title
- "QuizTaisto" -- Finnish title
- "Quizreto" -- Spanish title
- "Quizkampen" -- Swedish/Norwegian title
- "Quizkampen" -- Scandinavian title
- "Quizduello" -- Italian title
- "Quizduell" -- German title
- "Quizduel" -- Dutch title
- "Duel Quiz" -- French title
- "Duel Otak" -- Indonesian title
- "Duelo Quiz" -- Brazilian title
- "クイズクラッシュ" -- Japanese spelling
- "퀴즈클래시" -- Korean spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
References to the gameQuizDuell - the German version of this game - has its own TV show in Germany, starting in 2014 as a test. From 2015 the show is part of the regular TV schedule.
Related Web Sites
- QuizClash (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.