bigfinishgames.com/3cards/ (official website):
The last thing Jess Silloway can recall is meeting her boyfriend, Daniel, for dinner on the eve of her thirtieth birthday. The next morning, she'll fly to the Florida Keys to celebrate her birthday with her parents aboard her father's yacht. Everything in Jess's life is good...on track.
Except...something feels different. Maybe it's just her impending birthday – some kind of mini-midlife crisis. Or maybe it's something else...
Jess suddenly finds herself in a room with a man she's never seen before, who tells her that something has happened...something that has caused her to block out the events of the past days or weeks since her last memory. The man is there, he says, to help Jess remember.
The man lays out a series of Tarot cards, each of which seems to trigger memories of a person or place in Jess's subconscious – some from childhood...others from the recent past...and some that are totally unfamiliar.
The man asks Jess to choose one card and focus on it – and so begins her chilling journey into the past...
- 7-8 hours play-through time
- 8 Chapters
- Non-linear progression
- Multiple Endings
- 3 Difficulty Levels
- Easy: Allows virtually anyone to play!
Challenge: Normal difficulty
- Gamer: After playing the Easy or Challenge level, replay on this level and get new, tougher gameplay!
- Over 20 unique, searchable locations
- Over 15 challenging puzzles
- Excellent story
- Designed and written by award-winning creative team
- Psychological thriller
- Over 80 cinematic scenes
- High quality audio, featuring:
- Award-winning sound production
- Professional voice acting
- Original musical score
Contributed by Sciere (217882) on May 09, 2009.