Advertising BlurbsBack of Box/Inside Cover (US):
Tomb Raider: Chronicles
- New features, weapons, moves and animations
- A wider variety of new weapons and items
- Create your own Tomb Raider levels with the new level editor
- Realistic, recognizable locations
- Rich character development systems
- Talk, fight or use skills to get past obstacles as the game adapts itself to your style of play
- Strong storyline built on "real" conspiracy theories
- Advanced AI system
- Enhanced Dark Engine
- Sophisticated new master thief tools including potions, vine arrows, and more
- New weather effects such as fog, rain, and snow
- Stunning visuals and completely new game engine enabling 4 camera views and playable interiors
- More Action!!! Faster paced gameplay
- New character abilities, plus 3 new characters
- New vehicles and weapons; jeeps, tanks, trucks, ships, bazookas and flame-throwers
From the action-packed Tomb Raider series, Chronicles reveals four newly discovered, and previously untold adventures, taking you on a journey from the ruins of Rome, to the bowels of a German U boat, to the rooftops of a hi-tech city in a search of four ancient artifacts.
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
This GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION of the smash hit Deus Ex features an all-new multiplayer mode - a head-to-head deathmatch. Also included is a software development kit, so you'll be able to create both single and multiplayer missions from scratch, as well as modify existing ones.
Thief 2: The Metal Age
On the streets and rooftops of a darkened city, where magic and technology mingle and the forces of a corrupt sheriff lurk just beyond every shadow, it takes someone with a soft touch and even softer step to stay ahead of the law. For an honest thief like Garret, the choice is clear - profit... or perish.
Commandos 2: Men of Courage
Take control of an elite group of commandos who must venture deep into enemy territory and utilize their combined expertise to complete a series of mission-based objectives. Go covert into new environments based on authentic WWII locations.
Contributed by Freeman (16724) on May 31, 2005.