Description40 Best Windows 95 Games is a collection of games most of which are shareware but there are a few freeware games here too. The games in this compilation are :
- A Day At The Races
- Board Games For 2
- Bog 2
- Bustout! from Timothy G. Baldwin
- Cat95! This is a shareware product that is not really a game. It is one of the early virtual pet programs and consists of a cat that follows the mouse cursor around the screen
- Game Chest
- GNU Chess version 3.21
- Gravity Well version 3.5
- Hangman 95
- Hangman 2
- Hardwood Solitaire, an early version with just three games Klondike, Pyramid and Golf.
- Klotz version 3.05
- MacBlaster v1.10
- Moraff's Morejongg version 3.0 for Windows
- PBA Bowling from Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Peg Solitaire 95
- Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure a 'pre-alpha' demo version
- Poker Broker
- Pressure Drop
- Puzzle-8 2
- Solitary Confinement
- Moraff's Spherejongg
- Super Marble Solitaire
- Telephone Puzzle 2
- The Second Universe
- Time Bomb
- Total Recall from WinGames.Inc
- Moraff's Ultra Blast
- Under Pressure
- WinFour from Erik Janssens
- You Don't Know Jack
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.