Description8 Puzzle is a collection of single player sliding block puzzles.
In this game the player gets;
- 8 Puzzle: a 3x3 grid with the numbers 1-8 which have to be arranged in order
- 15 Puzzle: a 4x4 grid containing the numbers 1-15 which have to be arranged in order
- Scramble A, Scramble B and Scramble C: All copies of the 15 Puzzle but with different starting positions
- 14-15 Puzzle: A variation of the 15 Puzzle, all the numbered tiles are in the correct order except the numbers 14 & 15 are reversed
- Dead Pigs Wont Fly: These fifteen letters are written on the tiles in a 4x4 grid and they must be rearranged to 'Dead Pigs Fly Town'
- Panama Canal: here the grid is 6x2 and with the letters 'Canama' on the top row and 'Panal' on the bottom, the objective is to correctly spell 'Panama' & 'canal'
- Rotate 9: The numbers 1-9 fill a 3x3 grid with 1-2-3 on the top row, 4-5-6 in the middle and 7-8-9 on the bottom. The object is to rearrange so that the top row reads 3-2-1, the middle 6-5-4 and 9-8-7 on the bottom. Rows and columns rotate a bit like colours on a Rubik's cube
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Concept & language: