DescriptionA Quiet Weekend in Capri is a first-person, point and click adventure. The player is a tourist visiting the famous island of Capri (Italy) for the very first time. Suddenly, something strange happens. Almost all the people disappear and those who are left seem to know the protagonist. The player should explore the island, listen to what townsmen have to tell, wander through gardens, seashores, and old Roman ruins to discover the truth.
The game features 4,500 images, original island sounds, an original soundtrack, and 37 real characters. It can be played in English and Italian (with English subtitles). The CD-ROM includes also a comprehensive, virtual sightseeing tour of the pedestrian area of the island.
There are no promo images for this game
- "卡普里的寂静周末" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Un week-end tranquille à Capri" -- French title
- "Un Tranquillo week-end a Capri" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Group
|No more than an amateurish slide show||Jeanne (76519)|
|Just Adventure||Aug 05, 2003||A||100|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Jun, 2003||100|
|GameBoomers||May 26, 2005||A+||100|
|Christ Centered Game Reviews||Jun 01, 2005||80|
|Game Chronicles||Mar 11, 2004||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Adventurearchiv||Jun 03, 2003||73 out of 100||73|
|IGN||Mar 31, 2004||6.2 out of 10||62|
|GameZone||Mar 29, 2004||5.8 out of 10||58|
|GameSpot||Mar 24, 2004||4.7 out of 10||47|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- A Quiet Weekend in Capri (Official Web Site)
- Hints for Weekend in Capri (Stuck in the game? Find your answers, without spoiling the whole thing, using the UHS Hints.)
- Quiet Weekend in Capri Walkthrough (by MaGtRo)