Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Windows (United States):
- Audio-rich experience with realistic sound effects, crew chief communication and “coaching”.
- Expert commentary and analysis by Paul Page, Jack Arute and Indy 500 winner Tom Sneva
- Five driving modes: Practice, Qualifying, Test Track, Single Race or Championship Season
- Race against your friends with modem, LAN, TCP/IP or IPX connections
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway®
- Walt Disney World® Speedway
- Phoenix International Raceway®
- Texas Motor Speedway
- Pikes Peak International Raceway
- Charlotte Motor Speedway®
- New Hampshire International Speedway™
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Plus: Four feeder tracks
- Choose an Indy car or try your luck with a Sprint, Midget or Silvercrown
- Only the IRL has the G-Force and Dallas chassis and the Oldsmobile Aurora and Nissan Infinity Indy engines
- ABC's Monday Night Football '98
- ABC Sports College Football: Heroes of the Gridiron
There's only one CD-ROM racing game
that lets you race theStrap yourself into the driver's seat for a
Indy 500 and this is it!
220 MPH race to the checkered flag
The official licensed game of the
Indy Racing League.
The Virtual Broadcast Booth™ makes getting on the track easy and fast.
Highly realistic 3-D graphic environment with multiple camera angles using Direct3D.™
RACE AGAINST THE PROS
Features authentic cars and drivers from the IRL.
Commentary and expert analysis provided by the ABC Sports “Indy Racing” broadcast team.
FEEDER TRACK ACTION
Master your power slides on a thrilling dirt track.
Optimize your car in the Garage area with tutorials from racing experts.
GREAT GAME FEATURES
8 AUTHENTIC IRL TRACKS
PICK YOUR CHASSIS AND ENGINE
Check out ABC Interactives's other great titles:
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (143330) on Feb 26, 2010.
Ladies And Gentlemen Start Your Engines!
- Multiplayer Internet play in Action or Spectator mode
- Auto match-up for play on the Internet
- Audio-rich experience with realistic sound effects, crew chief communication, and “coaching” to help the player
- Expert commentary from Paul Page, Jack Arute, and Indy 500 champion Tom Sneva
- Race all eight authentic Indy Racing League tracks (including the Indianapolis Motor Speedway) plus four feeder tracks
- Four unique car types that can be customized
- Four driving modes: Qualifying, Test Track, Single Race, and Championship Season
There’s only one CD-ROM racing game that’s officially sanctioned by the Indy Racing League and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This high performance game comes from ABC Sports, proud Indy 500 broadcaster for over three decades. It’s got all the tradtion, pageantry and white-knuckled excitement of the Memorial Day Classic. Players custom engineer their cars, enlist the expertise of ABC Sports commentators and their own pit crew, then strap themselves into the driver’s seat for a 215 mph race to the checkered flag!
Contributed by Jeanne (75481) on Jan 06, 2009.