OVERVIEW 6 INFORMATION
- Over hundred empires to choose from.
- Multiple maps including Europe, North America, Asia and more.
- Scenarios ranging from ancient to modern times.
- Several AI difficulty levels from normal to difficult.
- God mode option to see all the empires on the map.
- Random placement and random fill scenario option.
- One game provides hours of entertainment.
- Population and economy management.
- Management of income and spending.
- Auto-save option to resume games in progress.
- Background music matching the game you are playing.
- Diplomacy including alliances, peace treaties, cease-fires and vassallage.
- Private messaging system (1)
Age of Conquest, a medieval Risk-like turn-based strategy game. The game features both a single player as well as online multiplayer mode.
Age of Conquest is available for all major operating systems including Windows, Macintosh, Linux and UNIX. The game is available also on mobile platforms including Android and iPhone.
The following features are included in both our single player as well as our multiplayer version:
(1) included in ONLINE version only.
It's the beginning of the 14th century and there is only one thing on the minds of the Kings of Europe: Glory! Armies mass and navies gather, pitting general against general and steel against steel. Who will be victorious? Will the Ottoman Empire finally break the Christian armies arranged against it? Will England colonize lands much closer to home? Will the Papal States move from tending the kingdom of God to tending the kingdom of man? Or will Vikings turn out to be as good at conquest as they are at pillaging? The choice is yours.
Age of Conquest is a free online turn-based multiplayer strategy game, where you take the reigns of a budding empire and struggle against fellow players for control of Europe. In one game, up to 50+ players vie for supremacy, but only one can be victorious. Every game you win pushes up your score, until you don't just dominate Europe, but also your fellow players. Then all will be in your shadow and not just peasants, but even kings will worship you! All this can be yours, but only if you triumph.
So, will your place be in the history books or in the mud? Will you govern or will you grovel? Do you have what it takes to rule the known world? Join Age of Conquest and show us what you're made of!
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (133511) on Jun 01, 2010.