DescriptionAGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo is the fourth installment in the AGON Episodic Adventures series. Professor Samuel Hunt travels to Toledo, Spain, in search of another lost board game and another page of the Mysterious Codex. Unfortunately, the current owner of the board game has been jailed on suspicion of the theft of a sword. Only if he helps prove the suspect innocent can Samuel hope to find the missing items and continue his quest.
AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo is a point and click adventure game with node-based movement, full 360 degrees circumferential visibility and challenging puzzles. A map of Toledo lets the player change locations within the city. After choosing a new location, and after solving some puzzles, comic-style animated cut-scenes are shown.
- "AGON: La Espada Perdida de Toledo" -- Spanish Title
- "Agon 4" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Gameswelt||Mar 27, 2008||80 out of 100||80|
|HonestGamers||Feb 25, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Strategy Informer||Apr 23, 2008||7.7 out of 10||77|
|FOK!games||Apr 02, 2008||75 out of 100||75|
|Meristation||Mar 06, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)||May, 2008||64 out of 100||64|
|Game Captain||Apr 21, 2008||62 out of 100||62|
|Adventure Gamers||Jun 23, 2008||60|
|Total PC Gaming||Feb 22, 2008||5.5 out of 10||55|
|AceGamez||Mar 21, 2008||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Official website (Official website for the Agon Series)
- The Lost Sword of Toledo (Kalypso Media's product page (UK))
- Walkthrough for AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo (MaGtRo's guide. Posted on Gameboomers. )
- Zarf's Mini-Review (A mini-review of The Lost Sword of Toledo by Andrew Plotkin (July, 2008).)