DescriptionAirbus 2000 is a add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 that gives the player over fifty combinations of Airbus variants and airline liveries.
Included in the package are the following Airbus variants, the :
- A300 in the form of the A300B2-101, A300B4-203, A300B4-605R, A300B4-608ST, A300B4-622R, A300F4-605R variants
- A310 in the A310-204, A310-222, A310-3044, A310-308, and A310-324 variants.
- A319 in the A319-111, A319-112, A319-114, and A319-131 variants.
- A320-211, A320-214 and A320-231 variants.
- A321-111, A321-112, and A321-131 variants.
- A330-201, A330-301, A330-321, A330-322 and A330-342 variants.
- A340-211, A340-311, A340-312, A340-313, A340-300, A340-313e, A340-311 and A340-312 variants.
- "Pilot's Airbus 2000 R1 for Flight Simulators" -- Used in documentation
- "Airbus 2000: For Microsoft® Flight Simulator 98" -- Tag-lined title
Most aircraft can be flown from either the right or the left pilot seat. Liveries include FEDEX, China Airways, Japan Air Systems, Hapag-Lloyd, Singapore Airlines, Air Afrique, Emirates, Royal Jordanian, Austrian, Uzbekistan, Airbus Industrie, Swissair and others.
Some releases came with an installation floppy supporting Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000
A later release, only supporting MSFS2000, is the Airbus 2000: Special Edition.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Special Thanks to: