DescriptionThe third game in the Grimm series tackles the fairy tale The Fisherman and His Wife. A destitute fisherman catches a fish who wants to grant wishes in exchange for freedom. The fisherman has no desire to change his lifestyle, but his wife keeps pushing him to ask for better things. Grimm needs to interfere to give the story some more edge and to make sure both the man and his wife get what they deserve.
Gameplay is identical to the earlier games in the series. Contrary to the first title however, this episode takes the player to entirely new environment near the sea and the beach.
- "Grimm 3" -- Common abbreviation
- "American McGee's Grimm: Сказка о рыбаке и его жене" -- Russian title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine3
- American McGee's / American McGee presents games
- American McGee's Grimm series
- Game with Creator's name
- Inspiration: Literature
- Physics Engine: PhysX
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Vortex||2008||75 out of 100||75|
|IGN||Aug 21, 2008||6.2 out of 10||62|
|PC Games (Germany)||Aug 27, 2008||5 out of 6||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- American McGee's Grimm: The Fisherman and His Wife (Game page on the GameTap website)
Grimm and his Puppets: