Advertising Blurbsbaconwrappedgames.com (Developer's website):
ike its predecessor Cloning Clyde, Ancients of Ooga was developed by Bacon Wrapped Games and published by NinjaBee studios. It was released on June 30, 2010 to some excitement at being the “spiritual succesor” of Cloning Clyde.
- Eat, chant, dance, and even puke your way through the hilarious, primeval land of Ooga as you lead a revolt against the tyrannical Boolis.
- Explore over 50 amazing levels with a colorful and vivid art style.
- Meet, befriend, and acquire 7 zany Oogani tribes, all with distinct and fun personalities!
- Unlock ancient powers, including breathing fire, walking on lava, and smashing around like an enormous wild pinball.
- Revive murdered chieftains, each with incredible abilities to control the elements!
- Classic platforming and puzzle solving with a novel eat/carry/puke inventory management system.
- Great replay, excellent multiplayer, and loopy narcotic slugs!
As has been mentioned in the recent press release, Ancients of Ooga will be coming to Steam at some point shortly after Cloning Clyde.
XBLA Game Features
The full game includes an assortment of fun achievements, and all of the following:
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (116053) on May 26, 2011.
From the creators of Cloning Clyde comes a new epic adventure Ancients of Ooga! Eat, chant, and even puke your way through the highly comical, primeval land of Ooga. There's never a dull moment as you meet, befriend, and finally acquire seven zany Oogani tribes.
- Immersive adventure: Ancients of Oogais an immersive adventure where you set seven zany tribes on the path to freedom. Unlock ancient abilities for each unique tribe as you play.
- Elemental control: Revive murdered chiefs each with incredible powers to control the elements.
Uncover their lost ancient powers, and exploit their abilities and lead them in a revolt against the tyrannical Boolis. This is classic platforming and puzzle solving with a novel eat/carry/puke inventory management component. Over fifty amazing levels, excellent multiplayer, plus, narcotic slugs that make you loopy! Ancients of Ooga is sure to take you out of this world.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (15388) on Sep 01, 2010.