DescriptionFor the first time ever in an arcade racer, take control of either NASCAR or Indy cars and cruise around 16 detailed tracks. There are 3 views available to drive from. As well as individual races, you can play a full career. Derek Daly and Bob Jenkins provide a running commentary. Outside factors such as pit-crew mistakes and mechanical failures can affect your races.
There are no promo images for this game
- "アンドレッティ レーシング" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- EA Sports games
- Licensed Title: Athletes
- Mario Andretti licensees
- Michael Andretti licensees
- PlayStation Greatest Hits releases
There are no reviews for this game.
|Svenska PC Gamer||Feb, 1998||87 out of 100||87|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Feb 02, 1998||82 out of 100||82|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Jan 15, 1998||80|
|PC Action||Dec 17, 1997||78 out of 100||78|
|GameSpot||Jan 12, 1998||7.3 out of 10||73|
|PC Games (Germany)||Dec 03, 1997||71 out of 100||71|
|PC Jeux||Dec, 1997||66 out of 100||66|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jan, 1998||62 out of 100||62|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||May, 1998||60|
|PC Player (Germany)||Dec, 1997||46 out of 100||46|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Tracks4 of the tracks are based on real life tracks. The other 12 were designed by the Andretti family themselves, using day and night conditions.
- Electronic Gaming Monthly
- August 1997 - one of the Top 10 Sports Games of All Time (PlayStation version)
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Wikipedia: Andretti Racing (Information about Andretti Racing at Wikipedia)