DescriptionArt of Murder: FBI Confidential is a 3rd person, point and click adventure game. As the title suggests, the game follows FBI investigator, Nicole Bonnet, who is trying to discover the identity of the killer behind a series of ritual murders of wealthy New Yorkers. The victims are tortured and their hearts are removed by a mysterious weapon. The murders will take Nicole from New York City to the ancient Incan civilization in Peru. Hopefully Nicole will discover the murderer before she ends up the next victim.
Puzzles are based on collecting and analyzing clues, such as fingerprinting and using luminol to locate bloodstains. Nicole will encounter many individuals and have numerous conversations, but few puzzles are conversation based. In addition, there are a number of puzzles that are based on trial and error.
- "Секретные материалы ФБР: Смерть как искусство" -- Russian spelling
- "Die Kunst des Mordens: Geheimakte FBI" -- German title
- "Art of Murder: Sztuka zbrodni" -- Polish title
- "Art of Murder: La Crudele Arte Dell'Omicidio" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
- Art of Murder series
- Game Engine: Wintermute
- Protagonist: Female
- Setting: City - New York
- Theme: Law enforcement
There are no reviews for this game.
|Adventure's Planet||Feb 18, 2008||82 out of 100||82|
|Adventures - Kompakt||Jan 11, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Adventure Gamers||Jul 12, 2008||70|
|GameZebo||Oct 29, 2008||70|
|Krawall Gaming Network||Apr 09, 2008||65 out of 100||65|
|Game Captain||Jan 10, 2008||61 out of 100||61|
|Worth Playing||Sep 05, 2008||4.8 out of 10||48|
|AceGamez||Jan, 2009||4 out of 10||40|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Sep 30, 2008||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Art of Murder (Official game website)
- Art of Murder - Sztuka zbrodni (Walkthrough by Myst32, posted on Gameboomers.com)
- GameSolves Walkthrough (another solution to the game)
- Interview with Łukasz Pisarek at Adventure Classic Gaming ((June 2008) ACG asks Pisarek about the history of Detalion, Art of Murder development, and adventure game design philosophies )
- MaGtRo's Walkthrough (posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Peter Olafson's Game Guide (hosted on the Just Adventure website)