DescriptionIn this adventure game your character is Curtis Hewitt, a photo-journalist, who has just finished an assignment in Patagonia and is on his way home aboard ship. In a terrible storm, the ship sinks and Curtis barely survives. Then suddenly his lifeboat is sucked down into the ocean by the swirling whirlpool. He finds himself in the heart of the lost city of Atlantis, a land of advanced technology and strange beliefs. Using items he finds along the way, Curtis must help the citizens overthrow the daunting gods and goddesses who rule them before he can return home.
The gameplay is point-and-click with inventory items, conversations, puzzles and has several mini-games (variations of Pong and Frogger among others) mixed in. An original soundtrack complements the gameplay.
- "Атлантида Эволюция" -- Russian spelling
- "Atlantis 4" -- Informal title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Aventura y Cía||Jun 17, 2005||A||100|
|Pelit||Feb, 2005||74 out of 100||74|
|GameZone||Oct 26, 2004||7 out of 10||70|
|Adventurearchiv||Dec 14, 2004||69 out of 100||69|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 09, 2004||11 out of 20||55|
|PC Powerplay||Nov, 2004||53 out of 100||53|
|Mystery Manor||Oct 23, 2004||5 out of 10||50|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Nov 29, 2004||49 out of 100||49|
|Joystick (French)||Dec, 2004||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Atlantis: Evolution (official website)
- Hints for Atlantis Evolution (UHS Hints in question and answer format to help you solve the games puzzles yourself. Final solutions included.)
- Walkthrough by MaGtRo (Full step-by-step solution for Atlantis Evolution posted on Gameboomers.com.)