Avalon Hill's Diplomacy Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Advertising BlurbsBack Cover (US box):
Unleash Your Inner Dictator!
- Advanced artificial intelligence insures challenging single player mode where no two games play alike.
- Icons enable cunning negotiations with the computer.
- Play alone or with friends via the Internet, LAN, email or hotseat. Email play adds drama to passionate, cunning exchanges with "friends" in your attempt to rule all of Europe.
- Superb graphics and interface enhanced playability and ease of use.
- Includes several popular board game variations.
Contributed by Demian Katz (2075) on Apr 28, 2004.
From the "Games Hall of Fame" to your computer.
May your wit be as sharp as your sword, because Avalon Hill's Diplomacy has captured the true spirit of the legendary board game. You'll start as one of the seven pre-WWI superpowers, England, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Turkey and Austria-Hungary. These political boundaries will become your prey as you negotiate your way to the top. Beg, threaten, plead and argue your way past nations where friends become pawns and enemies become allies. You'll have to be cunning. Smooth. And deceitful. This is a game that can't be left to chance.