Not an American user?
DescriptionThe premise of Baldies is similar to many real-time strategy games. You start with a limited number of Baldies with which you construct buildings, increase your population, and create the necessary instruments of war. There are four classes of Baldies--builders, scientists, soldiers, and workers/breeders. Structures include small, medium, large, and huge houses as well as science labs and barracks. Each building has specific properties that assist in your destruction of the enemy.
- "Baldy Land" -- Japanese title
- "ボールディランド" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Gamezilla||Aug 17, 2000||93 out of 100||93|
|Game Revolution||Jun 05, 2004||B+||83|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Feb, 1997||82 out of 100||82|
|Computer Games Magazine||1997||80|
|GameSpot||Feb 06, 1997||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Jul 08, 1997||60|
|PC Gamer||Apr, 1997||55 out of 100||55|
|Power Play||Feb, 1997||48 out of 100||53|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Baldies - PC - GameSpy -- the GameSpy Archives for the game
- Baldies review by Al Giovetti -- on The Computer Show (April 1, 1997)
- Baldies - Wikipedia -- article in the open encyclopedia
- Interview with Vince Zampella, Baldies Producer -- on Gamezilla.com (1997)
Derrick 'Knight' Steele (2156) added Baldies (Windows) on May 27, 2000
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.