DescriptionWhile traveling through an asteroid field, your ship hits an asteroid. Now, you have crashed onto this planet and must build up your town.
Ballville: The Beginning is a match-three game with hidden object and mini-game elements. In most levels, you must swap two orbs to create a row of three or more of the same. You will have to contend with obstacles like chains, boxes and, in later puzzles, a time limit. After the match three potion of some levels, you may have a hidden object level where you must locate twelve hidden orbs in a scene or play a mini-game like bouncing falling orbs up onto a clock.
There are various orbs, often with special properties. Some of these are:
- Banker Orb: When matched, gives you bonus coins
- DJ Orb: Will destroy boxes remotely with his singing
- Wood Orb: When you match enough of these, you power up their Sphere. This can then be used to clear a remote, unreachable, cell
- Fire Orb: When matched next to ice stones, he will melt them
- The Flyer: Will swap places with another orb, hopefully creating an easier match
- The Electric: Can power electric mechanisms in some puzzles
- Time Orb: Increases your time limit on time limited puzzles
- The Vampire: Turns neighboring orbs into vampires. All vampires turn to stone after two minutes into the puzzle. Stones cannot move but turn to dust two minutes later
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.