DescriptionBarney's Fun On Imagination Island is an educational title aimed at pre-school children aged two and upwards. It was compatible with the Barney ActiMate toy via a device known as a PC Pack, for example covering the toy's eyes caused both the toy and the in-game character to play peek-a-boo while squeezing the toy's middle toe caused both Barney's to sing a song related to the current game. The game has keyboard shortcuts that perform the same functions for those who do not have an ActiMate.
There are six activities in this game:
- Baby Bop's Buccaneer Bay is a game that teaches shapes.
- BJ's Treasure Cove teaches colours.
- Hootin' Annie's Musical Woods where children identify animals and the sounds they make.
- Lucy's Letter Lagoon teaches letters.
- Professor Tinkerputt's Tree House teaches counting and simple maths.
- Video Volcano shows video clips from the TV series Barney & Friends.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|That's a hell of a screenshot.||3||Rwolf (14334)
Dec 19, 2014
MIDI requirementsThe game is very specific about its MIDI requirements and will not run if there is no MIDI port available. More specifically the MIDI port must have one of the following 'Setting values' in its 'Resource type' configuration.
0300 - 0301
0310 - 0311
0320 - 0321
0330 - 0331