DescriptionThe Basement Collection
is a digital download collection of the Flash-based titles made by Edmund McMillen
, similar to his earlier This is a Cry for Help
. The game acts as a hub to play the different titles. Most of the included games were updated with additional features or edited versions with new music tracks. For Aether
for instance, next to the regular games there are two other modes with a soundtrack by Danny Baranowsky
and one by Laura Shigihara
. All of the games have the hub controls on the left side of the screen to close the game, mute the sound, read the help section, or change from windowed to full screen and vice versa. The included games are:
Additional content includes:
- Audio Q&A about Coil
- Character and development sketches for Coil
- Deleted scene about Coil from Indie Game: The Movie
- Soundtrack section
After completing some of the main games and unlock achievements, additional content and games become available:
- Meat Boy: Map Pack
- The Box (scans of McMillen's art at 3–5 years-old)
- The Chest (eight years of drawings from McMillen's sketchbooks)
- The Lonely Hermit (a children's story)
- Thicker Than Water (a 65-page virtual comic about McMillen's childhood)
Four additional games can be found in the game directory, but they cannot be unlocked or played inside the main game:
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry was contributed by Sciere (205593)