DescriptionBasil Brush: Fun Pack is a collection of activities and games featuring the fox puppet 'Basil Brush'. The product contains:
- Room names & Posters: In this activity the user can select any of twelve supplied pictures and add shapes, text etc to create their own work of art
- Jigsaw: Here the player can select any of the twelve supplied pictures, or any other image in .bmp or .jpg format, and create a jigsaw. The maximum number of pieces in any puzzle is 256 and they can be regular jigsaw shapes or squares.
This game has options which allow it to be played as a single player game, with or without a timer, or as a two player turn based game. games can be saved to be loaded and replayed/continued later
- Card Games: This is a collection of one hundred and one solitaire games. These have help, hint, undo options with a choice of card back, backdrop and card face. They may be played as timed or un-timed games.
- Word Search: This game contains ninety-eight puzzles grouped in a series of 'books'. One book is based on Basil Brush and contains puzzles like 'Basil's Favourite Things' and 'Basil's Friends', the seven other books have a wide variety of puzzles such as 'Bodily Functions', 'James Bond Films', 'Pop Stars Names', and 'Parts Of Furniture'.
This game also features a make-your-own word search puzzle option..
All puzzles can be printed, played against the clock and have 'find word' and 'solve' options. The font used and the colour of the highlighted words can be changed.
- Jokes: A selection of thirty six silly jokes told by the great fox himself, speakers are needed to use this option as there is no text
- Basil's Factfile: A biography of the famous fox
There are no promo images for this game
- "Basil Brush: Boom! Boom!" -- Alternate Title
- "Basil Brush: Activity CD" -- Menu title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.