DescriptionA diverse arcade racing game with 16 different vehicles (not just cars, but also boats, trucks, spacecraft, and helicopters) to race. There are 24 circuits across 7 distinct terrains such as dirt, inner city and a futuristic sci-fi setting. Multiplayer games can be split-screen, modem or network based. In addition to a yoof-style soundtrack, audio commentary is on offer. The appearance of your vehicle can be customised, and the action viewed from multiple camera angles.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 23 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Big Red Racing: Una auténtica demencia para hasta 6 jugadores !" -- Spanish tag-lined title
- "Big Red Racing: Off-Road Mayhem for up to SIX players !" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
|Truly bizarre and not so great.||Tomer Gabel (4351)|
|Great for playing multiplayer online. A favorite back in the Mplayer.com days ;o)||Toastt (3)|
|FZ||Dec 09, 2006||100|
|PC Multimedia & Entertainment||Apr 18, 1996||89 out of 100||89|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Aug 15, 1996||88 out of 100||88|
|Online Gaming Review (OGR)||Apr 19, 1996||8 out of 10||80|
|World Village (Gamer's Zone)||1997||80|
|GameSpot||Jun 27, 1996||7.5 out of 10||75|
|The DOS Spirit||Dec 24, 2012||4.5 out of 6||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Re-releaseThe CD soundtrack is completely missing from the re-packaged version currently being sold for $9 by Sonoma MultiMedia.
Related Web Sites
- Big Red Racing Tricks and Tips (Lots of cool stuff about Big Red Racing)
- Big Red Racing | Wikipedia (Information about the game at Wikipedia.)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.