DescriptionBionicle Heroes is a third-person action game where the player takes on the role of the various Lego Bionicle Toa Inika - Jaller, Matoro, Hahli, Kongu, Hewkii, and Nuparu. These heroes wear Toa Masks of Power - power-ups that can be found throughout the levels to gain different elemental based abilities. There are also Bionicle canisters to aid the protagonists on their quest to defeat Vezon - the 7th Piraka who had stolen the Mask of Life.
The gameplay centers around firefights against the alien "robots" called Vahki, Visorak, and Bohrok. Players will collect Lego pieces for every enemy they defeat, and eventually enable an invulnerable Hero Mode to help defeat the Toa's enemies.
- "乐高生化英雄" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpot China||Nov 14, 2006||7.9 out of 10||79|
|PC Zone||Dec 10, 2006||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Giery.eu||Apr 23, 2007||26 out of 40||65|
|GameZone||Dec 29, 2006||6 out of 10||60|
|GameSpot||Nov 30, 2006||5.2 out of 10||52|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Dec 01, 2006||10 out of 20||50|
|GamingExcellence||Aug 20, 2007||4.8 out of 10||48|
|JeuxActu||Dec 22, 2006||9 out of 20||45|
|4Players.de||Dec 10, 2006||41 out of 100||41|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 25, 2006||8 out of 20||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Bionicle Heroes (Official game website)
- Wii Interview: Bionicle Heroes (CVG interviews producer Luke Valentine about Bionicle Heroes on the Wii system.)
- Wikipedia: BIONICLE Heroes (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's Bionicle Heroes achievement guide.)