Black & White 2 (Windows)

Teen
Written by  :  Kain Ceverus (34)
Written on  :  Jan 02, 2007
Rating  :  4.86 Stars4.86 Stars4.86 Stars4.86 Stars4.86 Stars

read more reviews by Kain Ceverus

Summary

Sick of the guy upstairs not answering? Make a house call!

The Good

Simply put. BE GOD. I said it, and most people would say it's either been done or isnt a good idea. WRONG. You people are the ones who dont play and judge. I've played, im judging, keep quiet and read. This game lets you do... anything. Model the landscape to your heart's content, make disciples, build cool buildings and miracles, grow a massive army, and take over another god's village. Almost anything you can think of, you can do... within reason of course. The best part is the alignment system. Will you be a benelovent benefactor, or epitome of evil? You decide.

The Bad

Well, they dont support most forms of GFX cards, and sometimes the boundaries can get a bit annoying, but it's all part of the game. My old card couldnt support it, and I bought a new one just to play it, and i couldnt be happier. Never, ever alt-tab out of it. Also, enemie's AI when controlling their troops is a little simple-minded and repetitive.

The Bottom Line

A definate buy for any tycoonist or gamer who likes to think. Buy it, or watch some videos first.