DescriptionThe second in the three part PC game series based on the 1999 horror movie The Blair Witch Project. Blair Witch, Volume II: The Legend of Coffin Rock brings the player back to the year 1886. Your character, simply called Lazarus, must find a young girl who has gone missing in the dangerous woods of Burkittsville, home to the mysterious Blair Witch. Not only must he find her before time runs out, but he must also solve his past: who he is, where he is from, and why he is dressed in a Civil War uniform?
Lazarus must explore locations in the town to find items and talk to the local inhabitants. Sometimes Lazarus will black out and flash back to his time in the war, where he must lead a small group of men to flush out a retreating company of Confederacy soldiers. Against soldiers in the past and monsters in the present Lazarus has the same weapons: a cavalry sword and a six shooter pistol.
- "Blair Witch, Volumen II: La Leyenda de Coffin Rock" -- Spanish title
- "Blair Witch: Volume II: La légende de Coffin Rock" -- French title
- "Blair Witch Volume II: Die Legende von Coffin Rock" -- German title
- "Blair Witch: Czesc II: Legenda Coffin Rock" -- Polish title
- "A Bruxa de Blair, Volume 2: A Lenda de Coffin Rock " -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
|"It's dreadful, but it's short."- Bernard Black||Terrence Bosky (5237)|
|Visually polished but has little substance.||Sycada (175)|
The Press Says
|Computer Games Magazine||Nov 14, 2000||70|
|GameSpot||Nov 02, 2000||6.7 out of 10||67|
|Armchair Empire, The||2002||6.5 out of 10||65|
|4Players.de||Jan 09, 2001||60 out of 100||60|
|PC Player (Germany)||Nov, 2000||59 out of 100||59|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 06, 2000||11 out of 20||55|
|Gamer's Pulse||Oct 30, 2000||48 out of 100||48|
|ESC Magazine||Mar 05, 2001||3 out of 10||30|
|Thunderbolt Games||Feb 24, 2003||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Blair Witch Volume 2: The Legend of Coffin Rock -- The Home Page
- Hints for Coffin Rock -- These hints will help you solve the game without spoiling the whole thing.