DescriptionBliss Island is an action-puzzler where you play a character called Hoshi (a Zwooph), who using blasts of air from his trunk, can juggle or manipulate other objects or himself. The game consists of a collection of mini games, which can either be played individually (with the aim being to get a highscore) or through the adventure mode (where you play each one in order, only progressing to the next one once you've achieved a goal/high enough score).
The mini games consist of tasks such as
- Smashing invader-style blocks as they march down the screen, by moving Hoshi into them. This is done by blasting pulses of air from Hoshi, which then make him move.
- Blowing fruit balls into other objects (such as flower bumpers) so that they ricochet around the screen and into a monsters mouth, similar to Pachinko machines in arcades.
- A trickshot billiards game, where you fire Hoshi into the balls on the table, trying to pot them all within a certain number of air pulses.
- Bee Racing, where using similar controls to Hoshi, you race against AI Bees around a track (whilst avoiding obstacles such as rocks and snails)
- ... and various other mini games that follow the theme of ricocheting balls off targets / into holes either within a time limit or to achieve a goal (such as to clear bugs off a flower, to hit another ball off the same colour, to pick up stars, etc.).
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZebo||Jul 31, 2006||80|
|GameXtazy||Jul 28, 2006||80|
|GameStar (Germany)||Aug, 2006||30 out of 100||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Official product page at developers website (Official product page with game description + features, screenshots and buyers option (Link to Xbox Arcade Live).)
- Wikipedia: Bliss Island (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Bliss Island.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.