DescriptionThe Legendary Edition is a reissue of Cyanide Studio's Blood Bowl, featuring all previous updates such as the Dark Elves Edition and additional content:
- 11 new teams/races: Norse, Amazon, Halfling, Elves, High Elves, Ogre, Undead, Khemri, Necromantic, Nurgle and Vampire. This means there are 20 playable races in total.
- A new "Story" mode which lets you play as a mercenary trainer, taking control of different teams as he advances through a unique story about the origins of Blood Bowl. To progress through it, you need to accomplish the objectives laid out for you by the main coach of every team.
- An UI upgrade to the multiplayer component, new stadiums, updates to the rules so that they would be more in line with the Competition Rules Pack of the original tabletop game, and various other minor fixes.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 13 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Blood Bowl. Легендарное издание" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Blood Bowl licensees
- Blood Bowl series
- Board game translations
- Middleware: Gamebryo/Lightspeed/NetImmerse
There are no reviews for this game.
|Vandal Online||Nov 02, 2010||8.5 out of 10||85|
|YouGamers||Nov 12, 2010||83 out of 100||83|
|Gameblog.fr||Nov 04, 2010||80|
|Girl Gamers UK||Nov 16, 2010||75|
|3D Juegos||Nov 03, 2010||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Ironhammers||Nov 08, 2010||70|
|Impulse Gamer||Nov, 2010||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamekult||Nov 09, 2010||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.