Blue, the spotted blue puppy from the preschool television program Blue's Clues, has thought up a way to help her friend and neighbor Periwinkle (a small periwinkle-colored kitten) overcome his nervousness about going to school for the first time. She sets up her home, yard, and Periwinkle's Fort to simulate a kindergarten class so Periwinkle can play school and perhaps lose some of his fears.
Blue's Kindergarten Curriculum:
- Rhyme Time - Pick out refrigerator magnets with rhyming words (with pictures, for the easiest level of play), then select from them again to fit into a little poem
- Telling Time With Tickety - Move Tickety's (the clock) hands to point to the right time for various activities, such as snack, meals, soccer-time; at the easiest levels you'll be looking for pictures, rather than numbers
- Book About Us - Put together pictures by choosing backgrounds and stickers; these can be printed
- Math Collections - Grouping and adding/subtracting objects in Blue's sandbox
- Super Science - Periwinkle's Fort has been transformed into a science room! Learn basic facts about the planets in the solar system and answer some questions/grow carrots/watch a pollywog grow or a butterfly emerge from a chrysalis
Your controls are all mouse - point, click, and often drag, although you can use the keyboard to enter your name on the extended sign-in pages. Enter your gender, your birthday, your favorite color and favorite things for a more personalized experience of the Book About Us area. The sign-in page also gives parents a selection of tips and activity suggestions for helping their child learn the kindergarten skills covered in the game; letter recognition/rhyming, counting/adding/subtracting, telling time, basic science facts and creative play. After successfully completing each activity you can go to a project page to print out, color, and use as a learning aid.
- "Blue's Kindergarten" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry was contributed by DJP Mom (11121)