DescriptionBlue, the spotted blue puppy from the preschool television program Blue's Clues, has thought up a way to help her friend and neighbor Periwinkle (a small periwinkle-colored kitten) overcome his nervousness about going to school for the first time. She sets up her home, yard, and Periwinkle's Fort to simulate a kindergarten class so Periwinkle can play school and perhaps lose some of his fears.
Blue's Kindergarten Curriculum:
- Rhyme Time - Pick out refrigerator magnets with rhyming words (with pictures, for the easiest level of play), then select from them again to fit into a little poem
- Telling Time With Tickety - Move Tickety's (the clock) hands to point to the right time for various activities, such as snack, meals, soccer-time; at the easiest levels you'll be looking for pictures, rather than numbers
- Book About Us - Put together pictures by choosing backgrounds and stickers; these can be printed
- Math Collections - Grouping and adding/subtracting objects in Blue's sandbox
- Super Science - Periwinkle's Fort has been transformed into a science room! Learn basic facts about the planets in the solar system and answer some questions/grow carrots/watch a pollywog grow or a butterfly emerge from a chrysalis
- "Blue's Kindergarten" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Review Corner||Dec 12, 2002||8.2 out of 10||82|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Senior Project Director: