DescriptionBricklayer is a one or two-person shareware "falling block puzzle" game that is very similar to Tetris. Colored blocks are dropped into the game area, or pit, from the top. The player must arrange them so that a complete edge to edge row is completed. Every completed row is removed from the game area making space for more blocks to be positioned. As the player progresses through the levels the background colour changes and the rate at which the blocks fall increases. Points are scored for each brick placed, however a player's score is greatly increased by clearing rows or multiple rows of bricks by strategic placement.
The game's features include:
- original music;
- one player, two player, one player vs the computer and computer vs computer modes of play;
- regular blocks and optional heavy blocks and degradable blocks;
- separate High Score tables for single and two player modes;
- the size of the blocks can be changed;
- keyboard or joystick controls;
- the size of the game pit can be changed.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Tetris Max" -- Macintosh title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.