DescriptionBridge Baron 13 is a single player bridge game and tutor.
The game is played entirely with the mouse. It has sound, game stats, and multiple configuration options besides the usual change the card back and background features. It can:
- Play Duplicate or Rubber bridge.
- Play specific deals or random deals.
- Optionally offer hints on play and advise when the player's actions differ from what was expected.
- Use either the Standard American, 2/1, ACOL or La Majeure 5eme bidding systems together with the player's choice of bidding conventions.
- Replayed, rebid or review completed hands.
- Allow the player to play hands from major tournaments, demo tournaments are included while others can be purchased separately.
- Simulate a club match.
- Maintain statistics on contracts bid, made, defeated etc.
- A further nine bidding conventions: Extended Stayman, Bergen Raises, Brozel, Maximal Overcall Doubles, Mathe Asking Bid, Control Asking Bids, Unusual over Unusual, Invisible Cue-Bids, and Preemptive Reraises.
- Additional bridge challenges bringing the total available to one hundred and twenty.
- Two free bridge tournaments, the Summer 1990 NABC in Boston and the Summer 1993 NABC in Washington, DC.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.