DescriptionOn his way to the beach, Bugs Bunny accidentally finds and activates a time machine. Bugs Bunny is immediately propelled through five different areas in time and must find his way back to the present. It won't be an easy task, because blocking his way back to the present are some of the wildest troublemakers (Stupid Villians) he has ever known like Elmer Fudd, Witch Haxel, Yosemite Sam, Rocky and Marvin.
Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time is a 3D platformer. Stages do not succeed each other linearly, but can be accessed in different order by collecting clocks and golden carrots. Bugs Bunny must dispose of regular enemies and bosses along his way. There are also a few racing and chase segments.
- "Pernalonga: Perdido no Tempo" -- Brazilian title
- "Bugs Bunny: Voyage à Travers le Temps" -- French title
- "Bugs Bunny: Reis door de Tijd" -- Dutch title
- "Bugs Bunny: Perdido En El Tiempo" -- Spanish title
- "Bugs Bunny: A Voyage Through Time" -- Alternate English title
- "Bugs Bunny auf Zeitreise " -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Windows release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Computer Games Magazine||Oct 25, 1999||70|
|GameSpot||Nov 18, 1999||6.1 out of 10||61|
|Yiya||Oct 07, 2001||9 out of 15||60|
|The Next Level||Mar 07, 1999||C+||58|
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)||Jan, 2000||54 out of 100||54|
|PC Zone||Aug 13, 2001||2.4 out of 10||24|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReferencesVarious levels directly reference Looney Toons cartoons. For example, the short Knight-mare Hare was used as base for the intro and outro.
Related Web Sites
- Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time (Wikipedia page about the game)
- Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time (The game's listing on iMDb)
- Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time FAQs (Walkthroughs on GameFAQs)