An expansion pack for Call of Duty
This adds three new single-player campaigns as well as expanded multiplayer modes. There are 13 new single-player levels, plus an enhanced multiplayer experience with 11 new maps and 3 new modes of play, also including vehicles.
You are again looking through the eyes of American, British and Russian soldiers. As a US soldier in the 101st Airborne you are in the Battle of the Bulge. Afterwards you start as a British airman in a B-17 plane, operating the board weapons. After your plane was shot down and you escape with a parachute, you sabotage a German train together with some members of the Dutch resistance. Impressed by your skills, a SOE-Officer recruits you for an attack of a coast fortress to support the invasion of Sicily (known as Operation Husky). The Russian campaign plays during and after the Battle of Kursk, the largest tank fight so far.
There are a range of new weapons, which are:
- Binoculars (call in an artillery strike)
- M1919A6 (US light machine gun)
- Bazooka (US anti-tank weapon)
- Tokarev SVT-40 (Russian semi-automatic rifle)
- Degtyarev-Pekhotny 28 (Russian machine gun)
- Tokarev TT-33 (Russian side arm)
- Silenced Sten Mk II (British sub-machine gun)
- Webley Mk 4 (British side arm)
- Gewehr 43 (German semi-automatic rifle)
- Maschinengewehr 34 (German machine gun)
- Panzerschreck (German anti-tank weapon)
Flammenwerfer 35 (German flamethrower)
As a new ability, you can sprint for a short time. Using sprint, you speed increases greatly, but you are not able to shoot.
- "使命召唤：联合进攻" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "COD: UO" -- Informal abbreviation
- "Call of Duty: Второй Фронт" -- Russian spelling
- "Call Of Duty: La Gran Ofensiva" -- Spanish title
- "Call of Duty: La Grande Offensive" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
An oversized cow with a large bell can be seen in the level "Crossroads" (video
In the 2nd level as the Americans, other members of your squad are named Pvt. Gordon and Pvt. Freeman. Obvious references to the main character of the game Half-Life
Information also contributed by
- Computer Games Magazine
- March 2005 - Expansion of the Year 2004