DescriptionCameron solves a new mystery in this point-and-click adventure game – this time set in Egypt.
The Pharaoh’s mummy, on display in the Cairo Museum of Antiquities, has mysterious disappeared. Unravel the treacherous plot using your keen sense of observation and investigative skills. Solve puzzles and talk to interesting characters, some of whom could be suspects, in what may be a dark conspiracy laced with supernatural undertones. Search the Museum, travel down the River Nile and explore the Egyptian sands looking for key clues as to where the mummy has gone and why.
- "卡梅伦档案：法老的诅咒" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Проклятие Фараонов" -- Russian spelling
- "Amenophis: Resurrection" -- European title
- "Amenophis: La Risurrezione" -- Italian title
- "Amenophis: La résurrection" -- French title
- "Amenophis: La Resurrección" -- Spanish title
- "Amenophis: Die Auferstehung" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
|Cameron's second adventure takes him to Egypt||*Katakis* (37843)|
|Almost a take-off on Indiana Jones .. without the whip||Jeanne (75591)|
The Press Says
|Game Captain||Mar 31, 2003||88 out of 100||88|
|Just Adventure||Nov 14, 2002||B+||83|
|GameZone||Nov 20, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|Adventure Corner||Apr 07, 2003||70 out of 100||70|
|Game Chronicles||Feb 14, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Puntaeclicca.it||Mar, 2004||7 out of 10||70|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Dec 09, 2002||60|
|4Players.de||Apr 14, 2003||37 out of 100||37|
|GameStar (Germany)||Apr, 2003||27 out of 100||27|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Developer Web Site (Galilea's Pharaoh's Curse Official Site)
- Hints for Pharaoh's Curse (Stuck in the game? Use these hints to figure out what you've missed and to get the final solutions.)
- Walkthrough for Pharaoh's Curse (Step-by-step full solution by MaGtRo)