Carnivores 2 (Windows)

Teen
Sport
Written by  :  Ethan Miller (12)
Written on  :  Mar 20, 2007
Rating  :  3.67 Stars3.67 Stars3.67 Stars3.67 Stars3.67 Stars

read more reviews by Ethan Miller

Summary

The best game of the Carnivores series

The Good

This game is much better than the first. I was already getting ambushed by allosaurus in the first, but now I got to watch for spino and velociraptor. I also liked how it takes a couple shots any where to kill your game (with the exeption of t-rex). The new guns also make it more fun.

The Bad

The graphics are better than the previous one, but are still kinda cheesey. The dino calls are also some-what lame (they're okay, but nothing like the jurassic park roars). I don't like having to still have to hit t-rex in the eye to kill him, and his over-exaserated senses. Also everything is not sized correctly. Spinosaurus and (obviously) allosaurus are too small, and velociraptor and ceratosaurus are too big. Suprizingly, the little moshops guy that makes that annoying sound when he runs, is also too small.

The Bottom Line

This game is great. Hunting dinosaurs is fun. Not too impressive graphics, but fun to play when you want to kill time.