DescriptionIn the game you control the great soldiers of Gauls, who want to defend their independence. After the Teutons destroyed your village and killed your beloved, you trade you life to ancient Celtic goddess. After that time you control the great armies and gain great powers of Celts to fight with Teutons and Romans.
Controlling your units with personal tactics you have to defend your natives and to control your land using great powers of druids.
Real-time strategy and role-playing elements allow you to gain Celtic experience.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Король друидов" -- Russian spelling
- "The Druid King" -- Working title
- "Imperivm: La Guerra Gallica" -- Italian title
- "Imperivm: La guerra de las Galias" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Group
|Great, innovative ideas that didn't quite make it through in the end.||Pwa (365)|
|A poverty-stricken clone of WarCraft||Jacques Guy (55)|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Nov, 2002||90|
|GameZone||Sep 13, 2002||9 out of 10||90|
|GameSpot||Aug 21, 2002||8.4 out of 10||84|
|IGN||Aug 27, 2002||8.2 out of 10||82|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Dec 04, 2002||80 out of 100||80|
|GameStar (Germany)||Oct, 2002||73 out of 100||73|
|4Players.de||Sep 26, 2002||71 out of 100||71|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 03, 2002||13 out of 20||65|
|PC Gamer UK||Dec, 2002||64 out of 100||64|
|Joystick (French)||Oct, 2002||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Celtic Kings News (The official Celtic Kings Website, maintained by the developers of the games. It provides the lastest news updates on the game as well as good screenshots, wallpapers, patches, demos...etc. )