DescriptionChampionship Hearts All-Stars is a single player, trick taking card game with many options to vary the play.
Hearts is a classic card game for four people. A game consists of several hands of cards and the goal of the game is to score as few points as possible in each hand. Points are scored by winning any trick with a heart or the queen of spades in it. The game is played until one player exceeds a predetermined number of points, usually one hundred, and the winner is the player with the fewest points at that time.
The other defining feature of the game is that at the start of a hand each player seeks to improve their chances by passing three cards to an opponent.
In Championship Hearts All-Stars there are four variations of Hearts:
- Modern - where cards are passed left, right, then across before play.
- Classic - where cards are passed left, right, then across before play followed by a hand where cards are not exchanged.
- Teams - where the game is played in pairs
- Spot - In all the previous games the player scores one point for each heart card and thirteen points for the queen of spades. In the Spot version the player scores the face value of the cards so the two through to the nine of hearts scores two to nine points, the ten of hearts scores ten, the jack scores eleven and so on with the ace scoring fourteen and the queen of spades scoring fifty.
The game has five difficulty settings, twenty four computer players with customisable personalities to play with / against, the card back, card faces, play area can be changed, and new skins, plug-ins and music files can be both downloaded and created.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Championship Hearts Pro" -- Alternate title (v4.78)
- "32-bit Championship Hearts Pro" -- Used in-game (v4.78)
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.