Championship Manager: Season 01/02 Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Championship Manager is undoubtedly the most popular football management game in the UK. The series has so far sold in excess of 3 million copies worldwide and continues to exceed expectations both in terms of sales and critical acclaim. Now, the record-breaking Championship Manager: Season 01/02 at last gets a console powerful enough to handle it.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22369) on Jun 27, 2010.
- Improved Data Editor, allowing you to change and modify the stats used in the game. Keep your team squads up to date or even add yourself to the game
- The manager can now play the game ¡¥Fog of War¡¦ style ¡V only the stats and players a manager would realistically know about are shown
- New ability to compare two players at a glance
- There is now the ability for managers to make notes on players in the game, approach governing bodies to appeal against bans imposed on their players, issue the board with ultimatums and send players away for surgery to repair recurring injuries
- Detailed profiles and histories for over 100,000 players, managers and coaches
- Club fines ¡V the FA will now fine a club if they have a bad disciplnary record or if their players are involved in a brawl
- Enhanced media involvement, more messages, feedback, and variety from the press than ever before
- 26 concurrent leagues will be playable
Contributed by Xoleras (67028) on May 17, 2004.
Championship Manager: Season 01 - 02 is the last season update from the record breaking and award winning soccer simulation Championship Manager 3 engine. Championship Manager: Season 01 - 02 is also the 10th Anniversary edition of a franchise that now boasts over 2 million sales worldwide.
Championship Manager has been fully updated for the 2001/2002 season. New levels of realism has been achieved with the ability to play ¡¥Fog of War¡¦ style which presents only the information that a manager would realistically know about.
- Detailed profiles and histories for over 100,000 players, managers, and coaches within twenty-six concurrent leagues.
- Full implementation of the new EU regulated transfer system.
- Choose to play in Attribute Masking mode - only the statistics and players a manager would realistically know about are shown.
- Make notes on players, compare two players side by side, and send players away for surgery to repair recurring injuries.
- New interaction with your board -- issue them with ultimatums!
- New interaction with governing bodies -appeal against bans imposed on your players and receive fines from the FA.
- Improved Data Editor allows you to change and modify the stats in the game.
- Enhanced media involvement from the local and national press.
Contributed by Xoleras (67028) on May 05, 2004.
Championship Manager has been fully updated for the 2001/2002 season. New levels of realism has been achieved with the ability to play 'Fog of War' style which presents only the information that a manager would realistically know about