Moby Poll: What kind of game collector are you?

Chewy: Esc from F5 (Windows)

Also For
3.0
Written by  :  Sylven (8)
Written on  :  Feb 16, 2002
read more reviews by Sylven

Summary

Funny, Logical, entertaining and better yet fun!!!

The Good

The Story was Fun! The Humor was absolutely great at times, such as when you have an in depth discussion with the Atheist computer that doesn't believe in Bill Gates *Still Rolling on Floor Laughing over that one!*. The best thing about this game contrary to the last user review is that the puzzles are logical! This means that instead of having to use a RED SCARF or a DEAD FISH to unlock a door (I really shouldn't give some of the idiotic game designers out their ideas) you would instead use oh.... A KEY or a HAIRPIN. The only exception I found to this was one hotspot that I missed but it was also the only one that was easily missed. The music was average and the voice acting average to above average and once again the best thing about this game is that it's fun!!! The graphics are good for 1995 ;)

The Bad

I had a minor glitch where every so often the sound would garble and I'd have to re-start the game but I'm The Supreme Ruler of Save Games so it didn't really bother me and considering my up to date machine and the age of the game it wasn't unexpected.

The Bottom Line

A wonderful, humorous romp in the Lucas Arts point and click style. Well worth having even at the high price it will cost you due to the rarity of the game!