DescriptionThe events of this game take place in the historical China, in the Forbidden City - the Emperor's palaces located in Beijing.
The year is 1775. A murder has been just committed. The Emperor Qianlong wants you to find the assassin. During your investigation, you'll meet typical Chinese characters of the epoch, and uncover a net of intrigues.
This is one of Cryo's educational games, similar to Egypt. The world of ancient China is reconstructed with historical accuracy.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Kina: Mysteriet I Den Förbjudna Staden" -- Swedish title
- "Chine: Verrat in der verbotenen Stadt" -- German Dice Multimedia release title
- "Chine: Intrigue dans la cité interdite" -- French title
- "China: Verrat in der verbotenen Stadt" -- German title
- "China: Intrigue in The Forbidden City" -- Re-release title
- "China: Intriges in de verboden stad" -- Dutch title
- "China: Crimen en la Ciudad Prohibida" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
|Secrets of Imperial House||vicrabb (7306)|
|Bravo Screenfun||Mar, 1999||2 out of 6||80|
|PC Joker||Jun, 1999||72 out of 100||72|
|Adventure Gamers||May 19, 2002||70|
|PC Games (Germany)||Apr, 1999||51 out of 100||51|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jul, 1999||43 out of 100||43|
|PC Player (Germany)||Jun, 1999||38 out of 100||38|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- China Walkthrough (A more simple text walkthrough)
- MaGtRo's Walkthrough (A step-by-step walkthrough with graphics)