Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Die bahnbrechende Echtzeitstrategie-Serie kehrt zurück und kombiniert das typische rasante und flüssige Gameplay mit einer packenden Story, die im Genre der Echtzeitstrategie neue Maßstäbe setzen wird. Freue dich auf eine atemberaubende Einzelspieler-Kampagne mit neuen mobilen und eigenen Einheiten, oder ziehe mit echtem Voice-over IP, integrierter Clan-Unterstützung und anderen tollen Features in spektakuläre Online-Schlachten. Willkommen zurück, Commander.
Contributed by jaXen (26366) on Mar 04, 2012.
The critically acclaimed Command & Conquer™ series returns with Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars™. This highly anticipated next chapter takes the popular series back to its roots in the Tiberium Universe. Get ready for the fast, fluid gameplay that Command & Conquer is known for with an epic story that will set the standard for the single-player experience for real-time strategy (RTS) games.
- Get ready for fast, fluid fun: The ultra-responsive, smooth-as-silk gameplay C&C invented is now better than ever, intuitively placing your entire arsenal at your fingertips.
- Enjoy more than 35 single-player missions: In a vast open-world "theatre of war" where each decision you make matters, play through a cohesive, epic story told from the unique perspective of all three warring factions.
- Prepare for story like you've never seen: Over 90 minutes of high-definition, live action video sequences seamlessly tie the game's story together. The unparalleled, diverse Hollywood cast includes Tricia Helfer, Josh Holloway, Michael Ironside, Billy Dee Williams, Grace Park, Shauntay Hinton, and more.
- Battle A.I. with distinct styles of play: The computer opponent matches your style of play—choose from play styles such as "rushing," "turtling," "guerilla," and more, or level the battlefield and let the A.I. use its own tactics to give you the highest level of challenge.
- Discover new ways to attack: Keep your opponent guessing by building flying battleships, wielding the power of terrifying Ion Storms, and combining units to form powerful never-before-seen super-units.
- See how technology makes the world come alive: Lose yourself in reflected sunlight and scream in sheer joy as you blow chunks off of enemy tanks, structures, and anything else you can launch a rocket at. The game world gains a new dimension and the battlefield comes to life as the atmosphere fills with smoke, fire, haze, tracers, explosions, and state-of-the-art weather effects.
- Breeze through the intuitive and evolved interface: The fully evolved side-bar interface allows you to fully manage your base operations while never leaving the action.
- Battle the best online: The Xbox Live exclusive multiplayer modes include Siege, Capture the Flag, Capture & Hold, and King of the Hill.
- Use your Xbox 360 Vision Camera: Meet your opponent face-to-face in the lobby and talk to them while playing the game. As a bonus, check out the "Winners Circle" feature where the winner of any match can have bragging time.
It is 2047 and the stakes could not be higher. Tiberium—a self-replicating alien substance that has infected the Earth—is spreading like a radioactive ice age. The Global Defense Initiative, a high-tech alliance of the world’s most advanced nations, is fighting to contain Tiberium, but Kane, the megalomaniacal leader of The Brotherhood of Nod has other plans for Earth.
Kane’s secret society turned superpower is bent on using Tiberium to take control and transform humanity into his twisted vision of the future. All-out war rages over Tiberium and the fate of the planet rests in the balance.
The saga of Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars is seamlessly tied together with live action, high-definition video sequences featuring top Hollywood talent including Tricia Helfer, Josh Holloway, Michael Ironside, Billy Dee Williams, Grace Park, and more.
Engage in massive sci-fi battles via Xbox Live® and experience the exclusive multiplayer modes. The Xbox 360™ version also supports the Xbox 360 Vision Camera, so prepare to meet your opponent face-to-face.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (18207) on Sep 09, 2010.