DescriptionThis game is a basic version of the classical two player board game "Nine Men's Morris" (or the Mill game).
The board consists of 24 nodes created by the edges of 3 nested squares and the intersection of 4 lines connecting the middle of each side of the squares. Each player starts with 9 pieces, to win you have to reduce the pieces of your opponents to two (or make him unable to move). You may remove one piece of your opponent if you have three pieces in a row connected by a line ("mill").
The game has three phases:
- Set phase: The game starts with an empty board. In each turn the players place one of their pieces on a free node of the board until all 18 pieces are set.
- Move phase: When all pieces are set the players take turns moving one of their own pieces to another adjacent node connected by a line.
- Jump phase: When one player has only three pieces left he may jump to any node instead of just an adjacent one.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Mühle 2000" -- In-game title
- "ComputerMühle" -- Alternate spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.