Contract J.A.C.K. is the official prequel to No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way
. The game revolves around John Jack, a contract killer under the H.A.R.M. flag. Jack is sent on a mission by H.A.R.M., whether he likes it or not, to stop an Italian crime organization. Contract J.A.C.K. lets players explore "the dark side" of the No One Lives Forever universe, using a large arsenal of weapons over 10 single player levels.
- "无人永生2：杀手JACK" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "Агент Д.Ж.Е.К." -- Russian spelling
- "Wu Ren Yong Sheng 2: Shashou JACK" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
||Nov 18, 2003
||80 out of 100
||Jan 09, 2004
||79 out of 100
||Jun 10, 2006
||14 out of 20
||Nov 28, 2003
||13 out of 20
||Nov 19, 2003
||6.1 out of 10
||Nov 14, 2003
||5.9 out of 10
||Jan 16, 2004
||58 out of 100
||Dec 07, 2003
||54 out of 100
|Armchair Empire, The
||Dec 17, 2003
||5 out of 10
||Dec 30, 2003
There are currently no topics for this game.
In the German version all blood effects and death cries were removed. Also missing are ragdoll physics for corpses and the possibility to set them on fire.
References to the predecessors
Here are a few references to the other games of the No One Lives Forever series
- The game begins above the Drunken Scotsman (Magnus Armstrong?) which has a vandalized poster advertising Inge Wagner.
- During the insertion into Czechoslovakia, Cate Archer is briefly visible near a rabbit.
- Cate Archer wanted posters pop up from time to time.
- The game shows off H.A.R.M.'s NOLF 2 lair including comments on the "lava".
- Music from NOLF2 appears in some missions.
- The Jade Hamster, a fictional movie spy from NOLF2 returns on several cinematic posters.
Information also contributed by
- Computer Games Magazine
- March 2004 - #4 Worst Game of the Year 2003
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Mattias Kreku (424)
on Dec 05, 2003.