DescriptionEvolution GT is a simulation-racing game that gives the player the opportunity to experience the life of a real racing driver throughout the course of his career. By choosing appropriate race tactics and driving styles, the player will grow in his ability to compete at an ever-higher level, gaining access to new racing cars as well as roadsters, coupès and eventually dream cars. Races take place across Europe; from the beautiful landscapes of the Scottish Highlands and the Cote d'Azur to London and Barcelona, without missing out on historic racing venues such as Laguna Seca or Hockenheim.
- "Evolution GT" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Audi A3
- Automobile: Audi A4
- Automobile: Audi TT
- Automobile: Bugatti EB110
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
- Automobile: Pagani Zonda
- Automobile: Renault Clio
- Automobile: SEAT León
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Graphics Engine: RenderWare
- Setting: Scottish
There are no reviews for this game.
|Worth Playing||Jun 24, 2007||7.8 out of 10||78|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jun, 2006||73 out of 100||73|
|PC Action||May 29, 2006||72 out of 100||72|
|Jolt (UK)||Jun 28, 2006||7.2 out of 10||72|
|4Players.de||May 21, 2006||71 out of 100||71|
|PC Powerplay||May 31, 2006||60 out of 100||60|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||May 25, 2006||11 out of 20||55|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||May 02, 2006||5 out of 10||50|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Aug 07, 2006||8 out of 20||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- EvolutionGT (Official website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)