Back of Case (UK):
Race, wreck, shoot, smash...
Atari UK Website (http://www.uk.atari.com):
There are no rules...
Today is Crashday!!!
SEATBELT ON! Every driving experience you've ever had is about to smash headlong into every other in the multiple pile-up addictive frenzy of Crashday.
COMPETE in single player career mode or online in a multiplayer challenge. Race, wreck, perform outrageous show-stopping stunts, and compete in teams or solo. Build your own tracks and customize your cars; upgrade them and add weapons.
CRASHDAY is unlike any driving game you've ever played; it's the ultimate in racing/action. Now no one tells you what you can't do. Now you can do it all.
*7 game modes including Stunt Shows and Wrecking Matches
*Action packed mini games
*Detailed vehicle damage simulation
*Integrated track editor
*Online community and support
*Online multiplayer challenge
Contributed by Luka Milutinovic (170) on May 04, 2009.
Developed by new teams 'Moon Byte' and 'Replay Studios''. 'Crashday' blends elements of all the best action games such as Burnout, Stuntman, Destruction Derby, Flatout, Track Mania, Tony Hawk and Carmageddon into one glorious package for destruction fans. With a fantastic looking engine, the game delivers glorious visuals, open environments, great looking vehicles and weapons at your disposal which has been carefully crafted for PC gamers to enjoy come February 2006.
- 7 game modes (both single player and multiplayer)
- 12 vehicles with tuning possibilities
- Integrated track editor
- Career mode, Single event and Mini games
- Stunt show - Impress the crowd with insane stunts, huge jumps and spectacular crashes
- Racing - All out racing against other opponents
- Wrecking Match - Be the last one standing, bring down your opponents any way possible including weapons
- Hold the Flag - Take the flag and keep hold of it for as long as possible - Carry through checkpoints to win
- Pass the bomb - Pass the bomb from your car to another whilst the times runs down
- Bomb run - Keep your car over a certain speed or it will blow up, survive for as long as possible
- Test Drive - Free roam and practice
- Long Jump - Jump as far as can to win!
- Vehicle Blast - More spectacular version of 'Long Jump' - Vehicle explodes giving you longer jumps
- Mass Destruction - Destroy as much of the environment as possible within the time limit
- Checkpoint Chase - Pass as many checkpoints as you can
- Weapon features - Missiles, mines and miniguns
- Complete freedom of movement on tracks
- Detailed damage model and physics
- Action replays - Slow motion, freeze time
- Strong community support - Create own cars and even new track pieces
Contributed by U.V. Impaler (7272) on Mar 13, 2006.