DescriptionOnce more, Moorhuhn takes a big leap into a new genre. The first Moorhuhn Jump & Run platform game takes place in the deep jungle. Moorhuhn-Indy is on a mission for fame and glory on the tracks of a long forgotten civilisation. But the path is rocky: it leads through the thickest jungle, full of unknown dangers and dangerous enemies such as gorillas, lizards, skeletons... He can overcome them by jumping on their heads, fighting them with his bare hands/wings or even shooting them with a pistol, for which ammo has to be collected throughout the levels. The character is controlled using the keyboard.
If Moorhuhn succeeds in following the path of gold and jewels across all 21 levels, he will discover the hidden temple containing the famous amulet of eternal happiness.
- "Морхухн Джонс и Забытый Амулет" -- Russian spelling
- "Zwariowany Kurczak Moorhuhn: Poszukiwacze zaginionego kurczaka" -- Polish title
- "Moorhuhn: Jump'n Run - Trappole e Tranelli" -- Italian title
- "Moorhuhn: Jump'n Run - Schatzjäger" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Plné Hry||Oct 11, 2005||70 out of 100||70|
|VictoryGames.pl||Jul 14, 2008||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Crazy Chicken: The Good, The Egg & The Ugly (official website)
- Moorhuhn Schatzjäger (Official game website)